Professional Civil & Structural Consultancy
Stewart Consulting is a Civil & Structural Engineering
Consultancy operating in many areas of the country and the Channel Islands, with an office based in Ewenny, Vale of Glamorgan.
Headed by a highly-qualified Chartered Engineer with forty years’ project experience in all aspects of Civil & Structural engineering including construction management.
Our industry is constantly changing and issues such as global warming and ozone depletion require us to employ low energy design solutions to sustainable and BREEAM standards.
Our experience offers comprehensive technical knowledge for the benefit of our Clients.
We are committed to achieving cost effective and quality design solutions from our experience and are flexible to the rigors of the construction industry.
We adopt a ‘’can do’’ approach on all our projects and strive to ensure we meet our Clients’ expectations.
We recognise that without our Clients we have no business. We are therefore focused on our Clients’ needs which involve dealing honourably on their behalf, giving accurate and timely information and adding value to their projects at all times.
We are people who understand the continual process of learning, to ensure that we have the necessary knowledge and skills to deal with the new technologies
that continue to emerge in our industry.
Completed Projects by Stewart Consulting
- £6M Hotel de France Jersey.
- £0.40M Tai Chi Society of Great Britain Practice Facility in Newport
- £0.65M Private residence in Michaelston-le-pit Cardiff
- £0.50M Retail units in Bridgend
- Design verification of the £13M new Guernsey airport for States of Guernsey
- £0.25M - £1.0M Private Residences for individual clients using Timber, Concrete or Steel framed structures and load-bearing masonry buildings
- £0.55M – Dow Corning Barry Timber framed Nature study Centre.
- £2.5M - Ty Hafan New Care Services Facility Nr Barry
- £3M - Car showroom and maintenance facility in Swansea maritime quarter
- £1.75M - Office conversion to apartments with an additional penthouse floor added, Jersey
- £1.0M Nine units of sustainable housing, St Fagans, Cardiff
- £6.0M Five Storey apartment building with underground parking, The Parade St Helier, Jersey
- £0.4M Remodelling of the former Habitat building, The Hayes Cardiff
- £5.5 - £6.0M Three Five Storey office buildings with underground parking @ 23 to 29 Seaton Place St Helier, Jersey
Are you interested in our services for your project?
Please contact us on +44 (0)1656 769055 to arrange an appointment or use our contact form.